Buyers Guide / FAQ
HOW DO I ASSEMBLE MY NEW BOUNCEKING™ TRAMPOLINE?
- Please consult the relevant manual included in your purchase for detailed assembly instructions or download the pdf file below. If you require further assistance, contact our Service Centre - and please have your model number available to assist us in helping you with your query.
- 4.5ft Kids Zone Bounceking Trampoline (2.9MB pdf)
- 7ft Kids Zone Bounceking Trampoline (2.9MB pdf)
- 8ft Airmax Bounceking Trampoline Combo (2.9MB pdf)
- 10ft Airmax Bounceking Trampoline Combo (2.9MB pdf)
- 12ft Airmax Bounceking Trampoline Combo (2.2MB pdf)
- 14ft Airmax Bounceking Trampoline Combo (2.2MB pdf)
WHY CAN’T I PURCHASE A BOUNCEKING TRAMPOLINE WITHOUT A SAFETY NET?
- Adhering to international standards, Bounceking trampolines have now been accredited with the EN-71 safety rating which specifies that a safety net must be sold with a trampoline. NB: A trampoline that does not have a safety net will no longer be deemed to have achieved the EN-71 safety certification.
All new Bounceking trampolines are sold in ‘Combo’ packages, maximizing value and safety for your family. It may cost a bit more to include the safety net with your purchase, but we take your child’s safety seriously and as such believe the added cost of the safety net is worth the piece of mind for your family.
WHAT DOES MY 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
- Within 7 days of purchase, the faulty product will be exchanged. Provided that the product is in its original packaging with all accessories.
- After 7 days but within 3 months of purchase the supplier may in its sole discretion either replace or repair the product. The following shall not be covered; TRAMPOLINE & SPRING COVER (Springs, Mats and Covers); SAFETY ENCLOSURE NET (Nets, Fastners and Zip).
- Parts not mentioned in the above, are covered under warranty within the 1st year of purchase.
HOW DO I CLAIM ON MY BOUNCEKING 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY?
- Please contact your closest Bounceking Service Centre and please ensure that you have a copy of your original proof of purchase so we can verify that your trampoline is indeed within the 1 year warranty period. Our technicians will liaise with you to replace the defective parts.
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE?
- The bigger the trampoline, the larger jumping area – and therefore more FUN! Often the area available will determine the size that can be assembled. For safety, we recommend having at least 60cm space around the trampoline. The bigger the better, when bouncing children are concerned!
- The best surface for the trampoline is level grass. We recommend assembling your Bounceking trampoline on flat ground, one that is free from obstructions like low-lying branches and wires which might snag your children while they are using the trampoline.
DO I NEED A LADDER?
- A safety ladder is not essential, however you can reduce the opportunity for accidents while climbing up on to, or down from, the trampoline by adding a ladder. This makes it easier for younger children to access the trampoline without fear of falling.
- The ladder can easily be removed and therefore makes trampoline access harder for the younger children when there is not appropriate adult supervision.
(currently out of stock. ETA: December in store)
Jumping up and down on the trampoline does come with specific risks that can lead to injuries. Here are a few tips to help minimise (if not eliminate) these risks while playing on trampoline:
- Make sure that you install the trampoline according to the instructions. Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service if you have concerns.
- The best surface for the trampoline is level grass. We recommend constructing the trampoline on flat ground, one that is free from obstructions like low-lying branches and wires which might snag your kids and their playmates while they are using the trampoline. It is also a good idea to keep your trampoline and the area where it is placed clean and free from any debris.
- Under no circumstance should you leave your kids to play on the trampoline by themselves. Children can be daredevils and leaving them to their own devices can lead to trouble. By supervising your kids while they are playing, you can stop them from performing dangerous tricks or simple ‘horse-playing’ which can turn into an accident.
- We advise that that only one person use the trampoline at a time. Aside from the possibility that they might get hurt by jumping into one another, or ‘double-bouncing’, having more people on it than what the trampoline can safely accommodate can put a stress on its individual parts like springs and mats which may suddenly give in.
- It is a good idea to constantly check the condition of the trampoline before and after your kids play on it. Check whether the springs are attached properly and that the jumping pad does not have holes in it. If you do see any signs of wear and tear, or parts that require replacement on your trampoline, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service for replacement parts.
- And of course, we recommend that you always exercise caution when bouncing, and ALWAYS SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN, just as you should do with every other high energy activity.
HOW CAN I MINIMISE THE EFFECTS OF STRONG WINDS ON MY TRAMPOLINE?
- Our new Airzone range of combo trampolines, have a design that makes removing the safety net pretty tough. So we don’t suggest that you try and remove the net every time you have high winds. We do though suggest that you tie down or even use heavy duty tent stakes to secure your trampoline to the ground. If possible you can move your trampoline to an area of your garden that is more sheltered from the wind.
***Always read carefully through all the warning and instructions in your manual before using this equipment. Please retain manual for future reference.
Need a spare, accessory or repair?
We have an extensive service infrastructure throughout the country and keep spares of all models in stock, including ladders, nets, springs and mats. No matter how old your current Bounceking™ trampoline is, just contact our Service Centre and we will be able to assist you with any spare parts or accessories that you need to continue the fun on a Bounceking™ trampoline.
Available accessories include: