NEED A SPARE, ACCESSORY OR REPAIR?
We have an extensive service infrastructure throughout the country and keep spares of all models in stock, including ladders, nets, springs and mats. No matter how old your current Bounceking™ trampoline is, just contact our Service Centre and we will be able to assist you with any spare parts or accessories that you need to continue the fun on a Bounceking™ trampoline.
Available accessories include these featured below and more:
- Universal Ladder
- Spring Cover
- Trampoline Rail/Legs
- Trampoline Leg Extension
- Upper/Lower Frame Tube with foam
- Tube Cap (Green/Blue)
- Enclosure Nettting
- Frame Pad
- Spring Loading Tool
- Frame Pad for Trojan Mini Trampoline
- Frame for Trojan Mini Trampoline
- Leg with Rubber Cap for Trojan Mini Trampoline
WHAT DOES MY 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
- Because we are confident in the quality of our trampolines, Bounceking offers you a 1 year Limited warranty with every new Bounceking trampoline purchased at Game or Makro. This warranty covers any defects or faults through normal usage to the frame, jumping mat and springs of the trampoline. We will repair or replace the faulty part or parts.
HOW DO I CLAIM ON MY BOUNCEKING 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY?
- Please contact yourclosest Bounceking Service Centre and please ensure that you have a copy of your original proof of purchase so we can verify that your trampoline is indeed within the 1 year warranty period. Our technicians will liaise with you to replace the defective parts.
Jumping up and down on the trampoline does come with specific risks that can lead to injuries. Here are a few tips to help minimise (if not eliminate) these risks while playing on trampoline:
- Make sure that you install the trampoline according to the instructions. Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service if you have concerns.
- The best surface for the trampoline is level grass. We recommend constructing the trampoline on flat ground, one that is free from obstructions like low-lying branches and wires which might snag your kids and their playmates while they are using the trampoline. It is also a good idea to keep your trampoline and the area where it is placed clean and free from any debris.
- Under no circumstance should you leave your kids to play on the trampoline by themselves. Children can be daredevils and leaving them to their own devices can lead to trouble. By supervising your kids while they are playing, you can stop them from performing dangerous tricks or simple ‘horse-playing’ which can turn into an accident.
- We advise that that only one person use the trampoline at a time. Aside from the possibility that they might get hurt by jumping into one another, or ‘double-bouncing’, having more people on it than what the trampoline can safely accommodate can put a stress on its individual parts like springs and mats which may suddenly give in.
- It is a good idea to constantly check the condition of the trampoline before and after your kids play on it. Check whether the springs are attached properly and that the jumping pad does not have holes in it. If you do see any signs of wear and tear, or parts that require replacement on your trampoline, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service for replacement parts.
- And of course, we recommend that you always exercise caution when bouncing, and ALWAYS SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN, just as you should do with every other high energy activity.
HOW CAN I MINIMISE THE EFFECTS OF STRONG WINDS ON MY TRAMPOLINE?
- Our new Airzone range of combo trampolines, have a design that makes removing the safety net pretty tough. So we don’t suggest that you try and remove the net every time you have high winds. We do though suggest that you tie down or even use heavy duty tent stakes to secure your trampoline to the ground. If possible you can move your trampoline to an area of your garden that is more sheltered from the wind.
***Always read carefully through all the warning and instructions in your manual before using this equipment. Please retain manual for future reference.